Our happy parents
Daughter: “Mommy! don’t take me too early today.”
Mom: “what did you mean?”
Daughter: “don’t take me from KEL to early today.”
Daughter: “because I have so much fun at KEL, so I want stay there longer.”
Daughter: “if teacher ask you to take me at 3 o’clock, you come to take me at 5 o’clock, OK?”
Mom: “Oh! With your morning school, you ask me to take early and ensure that I will not late. But with KEL you ask me don’t come to take you too early.” What’s a strange!
I’m proud to have my daughter at KEL.
They give great care to every child there. Kids are not forced to learn, but will gradually learn through play-based learning activities.
Play-based learning childcare is a place I have been looking for quite a long time. Finally, KEL has been shown up. I am so happy to send my two kids to this childcare 🙂
I am very happy to see my kid learnt and growth very well at KEL. Thanks to KEL for providing quality childcare with safe environments by letting children be children, learning through play and experiencing a wide range of artistic, cultural, cognitive, social and physical activities.
My daughter: mum, please stop paying my school fee. I want to come to KEL from morning to night.
In the morning, my son reminds me of bringing him to KEL. In the afternoon when I called him to go home, he said no I don’t. Vuth wants to play.
KEL makes me happy and have peace of mind. KEL helps me saved lots of energy from reminding them to go to school and from thinking of what to play with them to align with that they need to holistically grow. Thank you KEL.
KEL is a great place for my daughter to start her schooling experience. It’s welcoming and safe and my daughter loves being there! This letter is to recognize you and your staff for doing an excellent job teaching my daughter. Her skill level is significantly better since attending KEL!
- KEL is the initiative of a group of parents that are passionate about raising their children positively to fully actualize their potential by utilizing groundbreaking, child development techniques discovered through research by educators and psychologists.
- We exemplify professional and international standards – our team is international advisor, board members are parents of children, specialized operations committee, and highly trained employees.
- Our love for our work motivates us to constantly improve ensuring that children’s comfort, happiness, safety, and growth.
- KEL working hour is the best choice for parents. It is from 7am to 6.30pm. 11.30 hours per day!
They are prime years when children form attitudes, establish values, and find they are persons of worth. Our aim is to provide a stimulating, creative, positive, and secure learning environment, to develop the child’s overall skills and self-concept. The childcare does not replace the home – it complements it.
It offers long-lasting social, economic and academic benefits for kids and their parents. Studies have shown that children, including babies and infants from the ages of 6 months to 4 years, benefit from the childcare environment, including its quality instruction, structure and social lessons. Here are some benefits:
- Regular Schedule and Activities
- Academic Advancement
- Time With Peers
- Interaction With Other Adults
- Smoother Transition to Kindergarten
- Social and Economic Benefits for Parents
The emotional, social and physical development of young children has a direct effect on their overall development and on the adult they will become. That is why understanding the need to invest in very young children is so important, so as to maximize their future well-being.
Every year of a child’s life is precious, but when it comes to development, the first five are the most important. This is when a child becomes the person they are going to be. It is when they learn appropriate behaviour, boundaries, empathy and many other important social skills that will remain with them for life.