Ms. Tea Sokly
A passionate and talented professional who dedicates herself in early childhood education. She works with love, compassion, and expertise to contribute to best quality of care and teaching to children and young early childhood professional.
- Master in Early Childhood Education, Ewha Womans University, South Korea.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Royal University of Phnom Penh.
- Bachelor of Arts in English and Education, Institute of Foreign Languages (IFL), Royal University of Phnom Penh.
- Australia International School Phnom Penh (April 2016-August 2018)
- Teaching Assistant, Tutor, and After Care Program Conductor at Gecko Garden International Preschool (August 2015- March 2016)
- Teacher and Teacher Trainer at Ewha Social Services, Cambodia (2013 & 2015)
- Trainer of Childcare Theory in Vocational Training for Women at Hema International School (July-August 2014)
- Trainer of “Early Childhood Education” at Ewha-ALPS Children’s Center (2012 – 2014)
- Early Childhood Education and Research Intern